Besides saving up 75%, you’ll get a host of other benefits including:
- Guaranteed seating
- Exchange privileges
- First choice of best available seats (before single tickets are offered to the general public)
- Priority seating upgrades
Student/Senior Dress Rehearsals
Special Performances and dress rehearsal opportunities exclusively for student and senior groups!
Phone 313.965.4631 or email email@example.com.
Dates, times, information.
Young professionals and students (ages 18-40) gain Access to the Detroit Opera House’s world-class opera and dance. Access is the perfect opportunity for those new to opera and dance to experience them on the highest level, and for more seasoned fans to mingle.
ACCESS Membership is right for you
• if you are between ages 18 and 40
• if you want to experience world-class opera and dance in Detroit
• if you enjoy attending exclusive events
• if you want to save on tickets
• if you want to be a part of the new generation of Michigan Opera Theatre supporters
Membership gives you ACCESS to
• Main floor seats to select opera and dance productions for over 50% off
• Exclusive post-performance receptions with a complimentary specialty drink
• Opportunities to meet directors and members of the cast
• ACCESS Subscription Packages
Saving with ACCESS
ACCESS Single Tickets
• Give ACCESS a try with two $25 trial tickets
• Like what you see? Single ACCESS tickets are just $40 after that!
• Tickets go on sale 3 weeks prior to performance date
• Many ACCESS events sell out – Subscribe and guarantee your seats and save even more!
• Choose two or more ACCESS events and receive the special subscription price of $30 per ticket
• You can subscribe at any time
Detroit Passport to the Arts (DP2A)
Detroit Passport to the Arts provides an introduction to the Detroit cultural scene for people 45 and under. With an affordable passport, DP2A offers an opportunity to experience Detroit and its culture with like-minded people. A passport provides access to six performances, including dance, opera, symphony, theatre, film and chamber music, followed by six social networking events.